A fashion design teacher at Bergen County Technical High School has accused the vice principal of sexual harassment in a lawsuit that alleges he frequently stared at women’s breasts and has walked in on female students during fittings when they were wearing nothing more than a bra on top.
Eight members of a cargo theft gang known as the “Conrail Boys” were arrested today and were arraigned in Central Judicial Processing court in Jersey City this afternoon.
- Setting kids up to fail this holiday season
- The worst truck traffic in the nation is in N.J.
- Poll: Have you ever been scammed online?
- Judge approves $190 million Passaic River pollution settlement
- Borough’s new contract leaves a one-day coverage gap
- A 25-year tradition that adds more than color to the borough’s history
- Shelter plans take bus out of town
- Parking for proposed apartments raises red flag
- Borough puts $100K toward upgrades for dispatching
- Expansion of kindergarten program subject of survey