Some protesters were holding signs targeting Gov. Chris Christie, under whose watch annual hunts in New Jersey resumed in 2010.
Victim's earlobe partially severed after fight, according to police.
- 4 big ways that New Jersey's demographics are changing
- Grades are in: See N.J. teacher ratings for each school
- Alleged kidnappers caught on George Washington Bridge
- Town board approves rebuilding complex destroyed in fire, report says
- Less income and cheaper homes: How Bergen County has changed in a decade
- 3,000 bears have been killed since annual hunt resumed in 2010
- 11 ways that N.J. changed in the last decade
- Take this week's New Jersey news quiz
- Woman says man groped her on Hoboken sidewalk, so her friends beat him: police
- Speeding car strikes pole, bursts into flames on Route 3: sheriff