A series of posters highlighting historical documents — some dating to the Civil War — for each of the county’s 70 communities is being unveiled by Bergen County Clerk John Hogan.
As Rutgers University works to recover from a weekend cyber attack, Fairleigh Dickinson University officials confirm that a similar attack shut down the university's own computer network Saturday.
- NJ Transit to run rail service to Argentina-Ecuador soccer match
- Bergen County real estate sales: Week of March 30
- Kelly: Another fugitive complicates Cuba thaw
- Bergen utilities converting sewage into valuable energy source
- Power outage affects nearly 4,000 in Hackensack
- Broken main leaves Teaneck homes without water
- Menendez, at Franklin Lakes temple, calls U.S.-Israel ties 'sacrosanct'
- Garfield house fire leaves one dead
- For North Jersey students, contest is an event to remember
- Spring season a draw for pet adoption in Midland Park