Englewood and Franklin Lakes have been named this year's “New Jersey Healthy Towns” for their dedication to improving residents' health and wellness.
Just how cold was February 2015? All but three of the 28 days of the shortest month of the year were colder than normal, 15 of those with the temperature falling at least 10 degrees shy of the historic average. The thermometer rose above 40 degrees on just one day.
- Kids and anxiety: An issue that effects kids, parents, friends and schools
- Coyotes right at home in N.J. suburbs
- Bergen County police merger expected to save over $200M, report says
- Pedestrian safety must start from ground up
- Convicted sex offender on the lam arrested after Lincoln Tunnel traffic stop
- Driver injured when tractor-trailer overturns on Turnpike in Ridgefield Park
- Police searching for man who robbed TD Bank in Paramus
- Ex-Bergenfield mayor describes appeasing Ferriero; defense lawyer objects to new allegations
- Motorist on GWB had pound of pot, many license suspensions, police say
- Teaneck charges Little Ferry man in series of shoplifting incidents